Ever McCarthy drums | Joe Connelly lead guitar | Dade Walker vocals | Zack Pedicone bass | Dan Furmanski guitar
The Dirt on Dirtnap
- Dirtnap write and perform original heavy metal and rock music from their album Apollo Sin and other new songs.
- Their influences include artists like Alice In Chains, 311, Deftones, My Chemical Romance, Foo Fighters, Rage Against the Machine and other heavy metal, alternative, and pop punk artists who they energetically cover.
- Dirtnap formed back when the musicians were in middle & high school after meeting at School of Rock. Dirtnap members current ages range from 16 to 21 today.
- Despite their young age, these musicians are experienced, multi-talented performers! Dade Walker and Joe Connelly had the experience of national tours with School of Rock and were both selected School of Rock "All Stars." And they all play multiple instruments.
- Prolific artists, they're often in their home studios developing new material. Dirtnap is one project of several for each member so they've picked up a number of talents along they way, including recording, mixing, mastering, and producing.
- Dirtnap's debut album Apollo Sin was released in December 2019. After reorganizing in 2020, they recently released their single Gone in December 2021 to all streaming services.
- With such dedicated fans, Dirtnap attracted the biggest crowd to Bourré Atlantic City to win Future Stars Fest and were then selected to be the opening band for hit recording artists Marcy Playground in March 2022. Dirtnap brought with them an even larger crowd of fans to the Bourré and gained new fans, including Marcy Playground who told their audience Dirtnap's energy & Dade Walker's vocals impressed them!
- Dirtnap have performed at The Landis Theater, World Cafe Live, Hard Rock Philly, The Fire Philly, The Nail Ardmore, Sweeney's Philly Special, Kaycee Ray's, The Watering Hole Mays Landing, NJ, The Bitter End, NY, among others in and around the Philadelphia area and Jersey Shore.
- The moment you get the chance to see Dirtnap live, you'll know these musicians are going to make a name for themselves in the music industry!