Joe Connelly lead guitar | Ever McCarthy drums | Dade Walker vocals | Zack Pedicone bass | Brandon Purdy guitar
The Dirt on Dirtnap
- Dirtnap write and perform original heavy metal and rock music. Their influences include artists like Alice In Chains, 311, Deftones, Foo Fighters, Rage Against the Machine and other heavy metal, alternative, and pop punk artists who they energetically cover.
- The band members ages range from 14 to 21. Despite their young age, these musicians are experienced performers. Dade Walker, Joe Connelly, and Brandon Purdy are past School of Rock "All Stars."
- Prolific artists, you can find them often in their home studios developing new material. Dirtnap is one of several projects for each member. They've picked up a number of talents along they way, including recording, mixing, mastering, and producing. Dirtnap's debut album Apollo Sin was released in December 2019 and their single Gone in December 2021 to all streaming services.
- With dedicated fans, Dirtnap attracted the biggest crowd to Bourré Atlantic City to win Future Stars Fest and were selected to be the opening band for hit recording artists Marcy Playground in March 2022. At the Bourré they some gained new fans, including Marcy Playground who told their audience Dirtnap's energy & Dade Walker's vocals impressed them!
- Dirtnap also performed at The Landis Theater (opening for Liliac), World Cafe Live, Hard Rock Philly, The Fire Philly, Dobbs on South, The Nail Ardmore, Sweeney's Philly, The Watering Hole Mays Landing, NJ, The Bitter End, NY, and others around Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore. When you see perform Dirtnap live, you'll know these musicians are destined to make a name for themselves in music!
"GONE" at The Landis Theater
Bulls On Parade at The Hard Rock Philly
Would - Alice In Chains Cover